0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings
Jumpsuit Set, Haiki Mono - The Waste
"Waste" concept is brought out by the use of waste fabrics from previous collections and patched together to make a fabric which was converted to make the tube top. Boro stitch done on bodice to represent a mending and healing process.
- Hook and eye front opening.
- Zipper attatched at the waist hem. This zip makes it possible to wear the croptop as a separate piece or attatch it to the pants to wear it as a jumpsuit.
- Several media's have been used to bring out the subject matter of "waste" on the pants. Patch work of scrap textiles which incluse small pieces as well as long strands, boro stictch, and paint work to create the pants.
- Zipper attahced around the waist of the pants to make it into a jumpsuit once zipped together with the crop top.
- 2 Box pleats at the front.
- Center front zipper opening.
- 2 Side seam pockets.
- Full length pants with a wide hem opening.
All clothing from the "Be The Change" KLFW 2022 collection is made to pre-order.
Embroideries are available upon request.
Contact : 012-6359526 (Nana) / [email protected]